Big release today from Dirty South. This song has been called one of the sure hits of summer ever since Pete Tong dropped it in his weekly set on BBC Radio 1. Listen to this outside and at high volume and I guarantee you’ll get that summer feeling. And you gotta love the “Starry Eyed Surprise” sample.
- Removed by label’s request
You May Also Like
- The DA Hot 25 is the definitive playlist series running through dance music culture and [...]
- The Launchpad is a biweekly series showcasing hot new music hand-selected by our staff. The [...]
- Tech house is alive and thriving in Bushwick, Brooklyn's burgeoning underground scene. One of [...]
- French producer Dipcrusher sent this one through to us on SubmitHub and immediately caught our [...]
In an interview with British publication NME, deadmau5 reveals his fear of being murdered on stage, citing death threats he’s received from unstable fans.
Dance music’s top tracks of the week curated from space.
We exchange some words with Adam Beyer ahead of Drumcode’s annual ADE showcase
It’s that time of year again: the influx of DJ rankings has begun. Last month, for instance, DJ Times announced America’s Top DJs, and now DJ Mag has released their annual Top 100 list. Is it just us, or are all
Daft Punk return, this time with the debut off The Weeknd’s sophomore album.
It’s a great day to be a Justice fan. Not only did we receive a brand new single, but the group confirmed that their third album, WOMAN, will be officially released in mid-November.