Big release today from Dirty South. This song has been called one of the sure hits of summer ever since Pete Tong dropped it in his weekly set on BBC Radio 1. Listen to this outside and at high volume and I guarantee you’ll get that summer feeling. And you gotta love the “Starry Eyed Surprise” sample.
- Removed by label’s request
You May Also Like
- Munich's LCAW has been a frontrunner in Europe's melodic house scene ever since his remix of [...]
- Swiss house producer and DJ EDX has kicked off autumn with a gift to fans in the form of a [...]
- Not only NYC residents but also two of bass music's most exciting acts, KANDY and Callie [...]
- The past year has been astoundingly fruitful for Jeremy Olander. Delving into darker, hypnotic [...]
Boiler Room made its official expansion to China earlier this year, hosting takeovers in Beijing and Shanghai. Now, in tandem with International Music Summit Asia-Pacific, they’ve linked up with Skrillex for a new Shanghai edition. What’s more, the show marks Sonny Moore’s
Porter Robinson and Madeon tease their highly anticipated Shelter Live tour which starts tomorrow, September 29, with new rehearsal video and tweets.
Daft Punk return, this time with the debut off The Weeknd’s sophomore album.
It’s a great day to be a Justice fan. Not only did we receive a brand new single, but the group confirmed that their third album, WOMAN, will be officially released in mid-November.
Electronic music fans have long dreamt of an official collaboration between Porter Robinson and Madeon, and now it’s happening, and on a much larger scale than anyone could have expected.
Skrillex and Rick Ross’ long-awaited, feverishly-anticipated Suicide Squad accompaniment “Purple Lamborghini” is finally here, and the superstar producer/rapper combo pull out all the stops for their marquee collaboration. Ross’s infamous Miami trap lyrics flow over a tenacious Skrillex beat, coming together as one