Two sick new remixes just dropped for Robbie Rivera’s hit “Rock the Disco.” Both are great, but my preference is towards the David Guetta remix. Get ’em while they’re hot.
- Robbie Rivera – Rock The Disco (David Guetta Laptop Remix)
- Robbie Rivera – Rock The Disco (Laidback Luke Edit)
You May Also Like
- Shortly after she unleashed a flaming mix on our Radar series, NYC bass marvel Callie Reiff [...]
- The M Machine recently announced that they'll be dropping a new album in 2017, out on Mat Zo's [...]
- Major Lazer's presence in the spotlight sits at an all-time high, thanks to their incredibly [...]
- Israel is home to a bevy of cutting-edge progressive acts pushing the subgenre forward; one [...]
Cirque du Soleil has announced that M83’s Anthony Gonzales will serve as composer and musical director for the new show, VOLTA, debuting in spring of 2017.
2016 has been a banner year for young mau5trap breakout REZZ, who has been making waves with her unsettling brand of industrial techno. Just two months ago, the producer released a stellar 6-track EP on deadmau5’s label and she announced
We exchange some words with Adam Beyer ahead of Drumcode’s annual ADE showcase
It’s that time of year again: the influx of DJ rankings has begun. Last month, for instance, DJ Times announced America’s Top DJs, and now DJ Mag has released their annual Top 100 list. Is it just us, or are all
Daft Punk return, this time with the debut off The Weeknd’s sophomore album.
It’s a great day to be a Justice fan. Not only did we receive a brand new single, but the group confirmed that their third album, WOMAN, will be officially released in mid-November.