Want an easy way to make sure you are up to date on all the latest, best music? From now on, Dancing Astronaut will be resuming its column featuring the top 10 tracks of every month based on reader feedback & editor choices.
This month we have some phenomenal tracks from the likes of Kaskade, Eric Prydz, Sander Van Doorn, Calvin Harris and more. Click after the break to see which tracks made the cut as Dancing Astronaut’s best of September and who ran away with the number 1 spot.
10. Hardwell & Nicky Romero – Beta (Original Mix)
9. Eric Prydz – 2Night (Original Mix)
8. Sander Van Doorn & Laidback Luke – Who’s Wearing the Cap (Original Mix)
7. Aki Nair & Hanell vs Rosberg – Funka (Original Mix)
6. Anjulie – Brand New Bitch (Laidback Luke Remix)
5. DEVolution ft. Amy Pearson – Good Love (Alesso Remix)
4. SebastiAn ft. Mayer Hawthorne – Love in Motion (Skrillex’s Funkt-Out Mix)
3. Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
2. Sander Van Doorn & Adrian Lux – Eagles
1. Kaskade ft. Rebecca & Fiona – Turn It Down (Extended Mix)