Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso – Calling (R3hab & Swanky Tunes Remix) [Preview]
R3hab only picks the biggest songs to remix. There is a positive and negative side to doing this (see below).
1) the remix will get some serious exposure no matter what the circumstances.
2) you can put your twists and turns on the track and potentially make it better than the original.
1) usually the ‘bigger’ the song the better it is – making a remix that is better than the original mix is usually tough.
2) when only selecting big tracks to remix, you put a lot of pressure on yourself in order to make a quality remix.
3) due to the exposure people tend to be close minded about changes within the track.
R3hab takes this upon himself night in and night out. To be honest, we think he has done an incredibly great job of taking ‘big’ original mixes and turning them into dirty club stomping anthems. Check out “Without You,” “Champagne Showers,” “Bounce,” and “Give Me Everything” if you don’t believe us. After listening, tell us what you think about his latest remix!
Via: Beat My Day