Before you get too depressed that Miami Music Week and Ultra are over, here is the next six-day event to look forward to – Memorial Day Weekend Vegas. Las Vegas has evolved into an American Mecca for EDM, playing host to some of the biggest events headlined by marquee DJs and no other resort does it bigger than Wynn Las Vegas. Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub, the stunning, award-winning indoor/outdoor entertainment complex at the Encore, has just announced its official lineup for Memorial Day Weekend, which happens to coincide with its two-year anniversary. Spanning from Wednesday, May 23rd to Monday, May 28th, managing partner Sean Christie has assembled an impressive lineup from their list of over 30 resident DJs. Check after the break for the detail and stay tuned for our in-depth Guide to MDW Vegas.
- Wednesday, May 23rd – AN21 and Max Vangeli
- Thursday, May 24th – Afrojack and Sidney Samson help launch Splash Dance, Surrender’s weekly Thursday night pool party – swimwear and swimming encouraged.
- Friday, May 25th – Steve Aoki
- Saturday, May 26th – Tiesto
- Sunday, May 27th – Calvin Harris
Proclaimed 2012 “Dayclub of the Year” by Nightclub & Bar and best “Adult Pool Party” in Vegas by USA Today in 2011, Encore Beach Club features three tiered pools surrounded by cabanas and daybeds – not to mention waitresses who could all be models.
- Friday, May 25th – Sebastian Ingrosso
- Saturday, May 26th – Size Matters: Steve Angello, AN21, and Max Vangeli
- Sunday, May 27th – Daystar Sundays: Lineup TBA will feature top resident DJs
- Monday, May 28th – Deadmau5