Man — what a week. Thankfully, however, it’s finally the weekend, and that means you have a whole 48 hours to do whatever you want. Of course, you could spend that time sitting by a pool or having a few drinks with friends (if you’re of age, of course), but you know you’d rather be listening to music. Thankfully we’ve got just that for you. Keep reading for the highlights of the day and all the stuff we didn’t even get a chance to tell you about.
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. We’ve got a new episode of Axis, mixed by Mr. Tung himself: Deniz Koyu. This is an absolute party-starter, and a great way to kick off the weekend if you ask us.
2. Dada Life has previewed their newest track “Feed The Dada,” which will be featured on their upcoming album. The video is a must-watch.
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. There will be a moment of silence at Global Dance Festival in Colorado this evening out of respect for the tragic movie theater shooting that took place in Aurora last night. Steve Angello has also announced that he plans to dedicate his set to the victims. Read about it at MTV News.
2. Stefan Dabruck and Tocadisco have a new release together called “Saturn.” It will be out on Beatport July 23rd.
3. Sebastian Ingrosso has released his latest episode of Refune Radio, always packed with tons of great music. Download on iTunes here.