Sorry to remind you, but it’s only Tuesday… But on the upside, tomorrow is Wednesday, AKA “hump day,” and AKA two days before Friday — the day before the weekend. We’re here to help you get through the work week, sharing the biggest releases and news items of the day. Today we had lots of new music, and even some new information on the hotly anticipated stateside arrival of Sensation White. Keep reading for the highlights of the day, and the stuff we didn’t get around to posting. You know you want to.
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. According to Bandsintown, Fedde Le Grand will be performing at Sensation America. (Yes, you probably knew that already — but more confirmations never hurt.)
2. Hard Rock Sofa previews their next big-room bomb, “Starlight.” It’s definitely got a different vibe from a track like “Here We Go,” so you should check it out for yourselves.
3. Alvin Risk outdoes himself with another remix of the venerable track, “We Are Young.” We know what you’re thinking: finally… a new remix!
Bonus: The Dancing Astronaut store is back in business and loaded with a fresh stack of new inventory. Oh, and we’ve cut shipping prices significantly too!
MORE NEWS AND MUSIC
1. Robbie Rivera has a new remix of “In The Morning” featuring vocals by the lovely Wynter Gordon. Grab his Juicy NY remix on Beatport.
2. Calvin Harris and Example try their hand at being thieving outlaws in the “We’ll Be Coming Back” music video.
3. Bob Sinclar has a new video out as well for his upcoming track, “Groupie.” Both the song and the video have an old-school / throwback style that you could only expect from a guy like Sinclar.
4.Felguk and Sirreal’s newest track “Move it Right” is going to be featured in 2013, and its a free download.
5.LA native, Eos has released his first original mix “Collage” – definitely worth keeping an eye on him.
6. Surkin returns to remix the already high-octane “Bad Girls” by M.I.A. — calming the original down, chopping it to pieces and adding a splash of Middle-Eastern flavor.
7. Kill The Noise’s Roots Remixed EP dropped today on Slow Roast Records featuring remixes from KtN, Will Bailey, Torro Torro, Codes, Brillz and Kaslte – pick it up on BeatPort today.