Today we brought you event coverage from Identity Festival Wantagh and Eric Prydz’ “interesting” return to New York, videos from Benga and the Wynn, and finally got confirmations in regards to #September22NYC. Of course, that’s just the beginning. Keep reading for the Best of the Rest.
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Eric Prydz finally made a return to New York City, but unfortunately things didn’t go as planned. Read about what went down at the Beekman Beach Club and find out for yourselves.
2. We’ll introduce you to hardstyle with a recap of Showtek’s set at Identity Festival Wantagh, and tell you the five best tracks that you need to know.
3. “Size In The Park” is confirmed. Steve Angello will be bringing a whole bunch of friends to New York’s Central Park for an enormous outdoor show on September 22nd. Tickets are on sale Friday!
4. The Wynn has a new video showcasing its four megaclubs: XS, Tryst, Surrender, and Encore Beach Club. Apparently what happens in Vegas nightclubs… ends up in recap videos.
MORE NEWS AND MUSIC
1. Hardwell has uploaded the full, one hour and fifteen minute video from his set at Tomorrowland. If you needed a new rave video to watch, here you go.
2. The fifth installment of Thomas Gold’s Fanfare podcast is available now on SoundCloud. Needless to say, there’s a whole lot of new music crammed into this one hour mix
3. Caveat has released an awesome remix to “Make it Bun Dem.”
4. The folks behind Cosmic Opera have reorganized under a new umbrella company called Cosmic Concepts. In addition to the flagship event, the group is now doubling as a management company, with an initial roster comprised of David Dann, Filo and Peri, George Garcia, Adam Jensen, and Rejoyce.
5. Adrian Mezsi gives away the ‘Mezsed Up Remix’ of Jupiter Ace’s “Glowing In The Dark.” If the song sounds familiar, that’s because Avicii has been dropping the original mix in sets for the past few months — but Tiesto just played Adrian’s remix on his Club Life Podcast. Grab the free download here.