Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
1. Swedish House Mafia premieres video for “Don’t You Worry Child.”
2. Quintino remixes Cedric Gervais’ popular track, “Molly.”
3. Max Cooper announces his North American tour, check here for the full list of dates.
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. Felix Cartal is back again with his electro house Weekend Workout.
2. dBerrie gives away an oldie but goodie, his bootleg of The Bucketheads “The Bomb.”
3. Chill out with the latest Hot Shit mix by Pretty Lights.
4. John Digweed presents Transitions 420 Part 1, this one is a must listen.
5. Dillon Francis releases his brand new music video for Masta Blasta (The Rebirth) MAYBACH MUSIC!