Axis is back, and this week we’ve got a massive set from none other than Showtek. These guys have put out some of the biggest tracks in recent memory, including “Cannonball” with Justin Prime, “Hey!” with Bassjackers, and “How We Do” with Hardwell, all of which are featured in Episode 35 of Dancing Astronaut Radio. For more, click past the break.
The Showtek brothers Wouter and Sjoerd Janssen got started back in 1999, and since then, they’ve had a number of award-winning albums and toured extensively all over the world. Their success comes as no surprise, as they continue to create huge tracks alongside some of the industry’s biggest names, and sell out each event that they’re a part of. Their career to date has been nothing short of impressive, and we here at Dancing Astronaut are always looking forward to new tunes from this duo.
Showtek’s debut Axis mix showcases their high-energy style, and flawless DJ skills, and we’re honored to hand over the decks for the latest installment of Dancing Astronaut Radio.
- Showtek & Justin Prime – Cannonball (Original Mix)
- Marcel Woods & Allure – Ready (Original Mix)
- W&W – Lift Off (Original Mix)
- Showtek & Bassjackers – Hey! (Original Mix)
- Kid Massive – Strong (Dannic Remix)
- Hardwell & Showtek – How We Do (Original Mix)
- Yves V & Dani-L Mebius – Chained (Original Mix)
- R3hab & ZROQ – Skydrop (Original Mix)
- Calvin Harris & Nicky Romero – Iron (Dyro Remix)
- Dada Life – So Young So High (Andybody Remix)
- Chuckie & Junxterjacks – Make Some Noise (Original Mix)
- Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Hapiness (Steve Aoki Remix/Showtek Bootleg)
- Prodigy – Smack My Bitch Up (Noisia Remix)
TOP TRENDING MUSIC