Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Ultra Music Festival is approved for the second weekend. Rave on astronauts.
2. Hucci Girl delivers a classy trapped out remix of Aaliyah’s “Are You That Somebody.”
3. Mat Zo gives us a glimpse into his production past with “Butters Cotch,” a track he made in 2007.
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. dBerrie’s remix of Blue Foundation’s “Describe” was released on iTunes.
2. David Puentez is giving away his original production “Larun” via SoundCloud.
3. Check out episode 289 of Corsten’s Countdown.