Before the Beats: DJ baby pictures with Sebastian Ingrosso, Skrillex, Nervo, A-Trak, and more
Social media has greatly enhanced the connection between fans and artists by allowing them to connect on a level far greater than that of a spectator. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have given us an unprecedented look into the lives of our modern day rockstars by taking us behind the booth, into their homes and studios, and even sometimes into their pasts. Click below the break to check out some of your favorite artists in their younger years and find out which superstars got an early start by strumming guitars or tickling the ivories. We have shots from Steve Angello, Chuckie, Skrillex, Nervo, A-Trak, and more.
1. A camera shy Andre Sobota lounges in his Chucks.
2. You can tell Angger Dimas is up to no good with his little sly smirk.
3. A stylish A-Trak ready to brave the cold Canadian winter.
4. Trend setter Bart B More was wearing plaid long before it became Avicii’s staple.
5. Brodinski and a friend stuff their faces.
6. Calvin Harris rocked a bowl cut.
8. Little Chuckie bears a slight resemblance to Michael Jackson. Maybe it’s just the hair?
10. Congorock began his music career early with a plastic guitar.
11. Can you tell which of these little guys is Dillon Francis? If we had to guess, he’s the clown trying (and failing) to give his brother bunny ears.
12. Like Congorock, Dirty South started his music career with a guitar.
13. A focused Gina Turner writing music or doodling, you choose.
14. That is probably not a real landscape behind Gregori Klosman.
15. Henrix forcing a smile.
16. Krewella girls practicing yoga in their nightgowns. Zen.
17. Mat Zo, another early adopter, tickling the ivories.
18. Morten Breum wins the award for most squeezable cheeks.
20. Sandro Silva - DJ or helicopter pilot?
21. Sebastian Ingrosso invented the Gangnam style dance before it was big.
22. Shermanology know blood is thicker than water. A family that plays together, stays together.
23. This is a first: Skrillex with hair on the left side of his head.
24. Steve Angello was destined for musical fame.
25. Can you figure out which one is Steve Aoki? How about his sister Devon?
26. Is Sunnery James wearing footie pajamas?
27. Tristan Garner could have starred in the baby version of “A Bronx Tale.”
28. Zedd about to play his rendition of Levels by Swedish House Mafia